The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Trust” individually and collectively refer to the Radium Box Organisation and the terms “Visitor” / ”User” refer to the users.
- Your privacy is valued by Radium Box Organisation. To serve you better and keep you informed about the results of your donations, we gather information. Radium Box Organisation is aware of the need to appropriately manage and use your information.
- Your information will only be used to respond to your questions or keep you informed about our activities. Your personal information won't be traded, sold, or shared with anybody.
- We save your information when you fill out a volunteer inquiry form so we can get in touch with you about pertinent opportunities.
- We only get your personal data if you freely give it to us via our website, email, or in person. When you visit and engage with our website, we gather information about you. To deliver the services you've requested, we use your information. To enhance your experience and enhance our website, we might utilize cookies (like Google Analytics).
- All of our online transactions are handled by reputable, well-respected third-party payment gateways, each of which is in charge of managing its own privacy practices. They only provide us with the information you've permitted us to, and we only use it to send you receipts for your donations and, if you've asked for them, updates on the causes you're supporting.
- It is your right to have incorrect data corrected, to prevent any use that causes you harm or distress, as well as to stop marketing information from being sent to you.
- Additionally, you have the right to ask for any information we may have about you. If you would like to make this request, please mail us at mail id, and we will give you the necessary details within a month.
- Please get in touch with us at mail id if you have any issues regarding any of our terms or policies.
The terms and conditions that apply to your (Visitor's) use of this website are outlined on this page. This page should be carefully read. We kindly ask you to leave this site if you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions indicated below.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any moment, and the organisation, any of its divisions, subsidiaries, and associate organisations (in India or overseas), each reserve the right to do so by revising this posting. Because the Terms and Conditions are applicable to all users of this website, you should check this page from time to time to review them.
Use of Content
- Except where otherwise noted, all logos, brands, marks, headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combination thereof, appearing on this website are properties either owned by the organization and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website, or they are used with permission. Except as stated in these Terms and Conditions or the site content, it is expressly forbidden to use these properties or any other content on this website.
- Without the prior consent of the relevant organization or entity, which you can seek by mailing us at mail id, you are not permitted to sell or change the content of this website, reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or use the materials in any other manner for any public or commercial purpose.
It is against the law for visitors to compromise or attempt to compromise the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Connecting into a server or account that the user is not permitted to access or accessing data not intended for such user.
- Attempting, without proper authorization, to probe, scan, test, or expose a system's or network's vulnerability, or to breach security or authentication measures.
- Attempting to disrupt service to any user, host, or network, including without limitation by overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing," or by uploading a virus or "Trojan horse" to the website.
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail that contains advertisements and/or promotions for goods or services. System or network security violations could lead to legal or criminal responsibility.
- The organisation and/or its affiliated entities will be granted the authority to look into incidents they suspect to include such violations, as well as the right to work with law enforcement to identify and prosecute those users who are responsible.
The website cannot be used by visitors to transmit, distribute, store, or destroy any content:
- That might amount to, encourage, or otherwise be in violation of any law or rule that might be relevant.
- In a way that will violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others or their right to privacy or publicity, etc.
- That is abusive, threatening, obscene, pornographic, libellous, defamatory, profane, or hateful.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall the Radium Box organisation or any parties, groups, or organizations connected to the corporate brand name use or otherwise mentioned on this website be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, damage to computer hardware, loss of data, or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory.
Radium Box is a non-profit organisation, so once a donation has been received, it cannot be refunded.
- There will be no provision for cash or refunds.
- The donation for a cause cannot be reimbursed to the donor once it has been received. There won't be any cancellations.
- The money will be used to empower people who work in the informal sector in accordance with our charitable aims unless a specific donation purpose is chosen at the time of giving.
To enhance your experience and enhance our website, we utilise cookies (like Google Analytics). Please go to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that holds cookies if you want to remove any existing cookies from your computer.
Visit www.AboutCookies.org for information on removing or managing cookies. Please be aware that you might not be able to access all or parts of our website if you delete our cookies or disable future cookies.